Tuesday, November 17

SNOWFLAKE Wallpaper Freebie


Hello there!

I haven't been posting anything on the blog since the Snowflake Collection launched. ^_^ thanks to you, I have been busy making more snow ^_^ As a gesture of appreciation to all of you who visited my blog, purchased items, or left notes of encouragement, I've made a simple Snowflake Wallpaper free for download! (I hope you like it)



For those who are a little more adventurous, you can try your hand at this set of Adobe Snowflake brushes by *meldir, free for download here.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. very pretty! i like the "cross stitch" lettering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    thanks! The cross stitch lettering is actually a free font called 'Home Sweet Home'. I can't remember exactly where I downloaded it, but search free fonts and you'll probably find it! =]

    Thanks for leaving a note! Its nice to hear from anyone out there =]

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete