Wednesday, May 5

Snowflakes in May

Hello!

It's Wednesday, and halfway to the weekends! I thought I'd amuse you abit with what I've been up to this week =p

I received a bulk order for snowflake bookmarks, and hence the VooDoo shall begin! Hahaha =D

I've been meaning to make a post on this for awhile but...procrastination. So, here's what those little snowflakes have to go through before the end result >.<

DSCN1736

I hope you didn't really think that I practiced VooDoo =p

And yesterday, I discovered that I am actually gifted!

DSCN1731

in using duct tape...

DSCN1733

Don't you think I'm gifted in using duct tape?
Lols

Mr. Cheng's reaction:
jaw dropped, mouth open, "You used half the roll of duct tape!"
goes to get the camera... and " you really shouldn't mess around with duct tape again"


Have a Great Day Everyone!


2 comments:

  1. gifted in wasting duct tape =.="....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols! gifted leh....you think everyone also have ah =p

    ReplyDelete