Thursday, April 28

I thought I would, But I COULDN'T

Hi there!


Ermmm, I sort of said I'm on a 'break' from making things...but that supposed 'break' didn't even survive 24hrs! (grin)


My hands and fingers, ictchified. So...
The book in this image is Inhae's book, MY MILK TOOF. You can now order it at KLCC Kinokuniya!


...like that lor...

But I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to My Milk Toof, faithful buddies of the amazingly creative Inhae Lee! We followed her blog My Milk Toof, and when we knew that she was comming out with a book, we planned to get it as soon as it reached Malaysian bookstores.

And It was supposed to be a surprise, but ehhhemmm, SC was talking to me while in the transition of "reality and dreamland" and he burst the bubble =p

He said, "its 60 bucks"
and i said "what?"
He says : "the book, i ordered....
DON't talk to me when I'm sleeping!!!

And so, that's how I knew =D But it was no less a surprise though, we were so excited to collect it at Kinokuniya in KLCC, and finally bring 'our' ickle and lardee home!

Oh, they are kept dearly in our thoughts, Inhae, and have brightened much gloomy days!
Perfect remedy for melancholy!
So, what are you waiting for?

Go buy her book! and check out her blog, and the terrific adventures of Ickle and Lardee. 
I can't wait for the next book to come (hint, Inhae)?

So pop on over, and tell me which is your favorite MILK TOOF, Ickle, or Lardee?

1 comment: