Monday, April 11

Work in Progress

Hello Monday!
Yah, I know its Monday, so say something nice to the person next to you will ya? haha

It's about a month before the biggest event that I think I will participate in this year! Pipit Wonderful Market 6! I'm so nervous. But excited at the same time. There's gonna be so many well-known crafters there, and I am so nervous that my handmades won't meet the mark. Anyhow, I will put my heart and soul into it!

Here's a little sneak peak below...my works in progress.

work copy

I will be show-casing mainly my Signature Lace Collection, (I've been hard-working to expand the collection!) So be ready to feast your eyes on very feminine and unique jewelry and accessories. I haven't had time to take photos! Owh...how I dislike taking photos...I'd rather be making something else! (grin)

Evidently, I will be quite busy! So save the date will you? on  the 7th of May 2011, and hop on by to pay me a visit! I am sure that it will be an experience to remember, a gathering of so many great crafters! Besides, come discover Malaysian talent, and SUPPORT HANDMADE! 
(high five!)

So that's all for now, I gotta hop on back to thread and needle, pearls and beads and what not! 


No comments:

Post a Comment